Monday, July 27, 2026

Spontaneous Accomplishment can be described as an "Intuitive practice" of being in the right place at exactly the right moment to change everyone's lives for the better for thousands of years into the future

 How is this accomplished?

I think for me at least I realized I needed to be free to get to where I could do this more and more. And so life helped me do this. One of the ways was in addition to having my own businesses and therefore my own time and schedule often I also prayed for "The Leisure to practice" which is basically the time to be able to pray without ceasing (24 hours a day for the rest of your life).

Even my writing here is a part of this prayer practice and I'm already 78 years old and I started to pray for "the Leisure to practice" around age 32.

At age 50 I got a heart virus which gave me the "Leisure to practice" because I was forced by God to retire at age 50 or die.

So, since 1998 I have had the Leisure to Practice 24 hours a day ever since which has helped me and my family and people all over the world in amazing different ways ongoing.

So, this blog is also a part of this practice to help all life on earth end it's suffering and attain bliss and happiness.

Happiness is a state of mind that can be generated by beings who understand how to do this.

How do you generate bliss and happiness in your life?

By having compassion for yourself and all beings on earth and all life on earth and throughout the Universe 24 hours a day the rest of your life.

This is the true key to enlightenment.

 By God's Grace

No comments: