I went there because Lama Ayang who I had met in Santa Cruz and been given Phowa by in California and Geshe Lobsang Gyatso who had gone to Boulder Creek to help Lama Yeshe pass over and to reincarnate into a Spanish boy then in 1983 both in the Santa Cruz area. However, my family and I had spent a month in Dharamshala, India also in Himachal Pradesh state of India and had seen Ling Rinpoche who was meditating for several years in his passing process to a heaven realm likely Maitreya Heaven.
So, I was directed by them to go to Rewalsar India where my Dorje Drollo Practice of Padmasambhava is practiced regularly at the Tibetan Gompos (churches) then and likely still now as well. so, when I went there the first night this Dorje Drollo Puja was being practiced by many Tibetan Monks and Lamas in the courtyard below the Penthouse they put me in there at the time. They seemed to think something special was going to happen I think.
Well, it did for me. I had visited a Kagyu Lama that was in ill health so I prayed for his speedy recovery and my family and I got to know fairly well several of the Tibetan Buddhist Monks at the Nyingma Monastery that we stayed at there too.
One day it was time to go up to visit the Padmasambhava Caves and to visit where Padmasambhava melted his feet into the rocks there.
So, I climbed the vertical 1000 feet or more up the hill to his meditation caves. And I got a monk to open the door where his feet were melted in to rock there. I put my right size 14 Cascade boot which was the same size as padmasmabhava's footprint exactly and I laughed spontaneously which created the monk to invite me to invite me to visit another Lama who gave us tea then in February of 1986.
Before this after putting my foot in the Padmasambhava footprint melted into the rock when I went outside the protective enclosure the sky had turned violet like the Violet Flame I was raised in the "I AM" to invoke which burns away bad karma. It is a sacred flame or fire that one can pray for that does this.
So then, violet lightning came out of the sky and struck the ground all over the ground and violet Rain came out of the sky. This experience and meeting Ling Rinpoche who ran Tibet until the Dalai Lama was 18 years old changed my life completely while I was over there in a good way. I have been very different since this trip to India and Nepal and into the Himalayas ever since.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment