On one level maybe it always did we just might not have been thinking about it so much as now.
For example, just getting rid of USAID Trump will have killed 14 million people by 2030 it is figured worldwide. So, there is that and now Iran and all that and civilians mostly being killed in Iran as well by Trump and likely civilians mostly killed by Netanyahu and civilians mostly killed by Putin in UKraine along with his own troops and mercenaries from Africa an North Korea who are dying like flies now there too.
Then people in my own life seem to be dying one by one as well.
But, I think the hardest death for me personally was my mother in 2008 at age 90. I didn't think it could get any harder than losing my father in 1985 but it did. However, this time I was able to save my marriage unlike during the death of my father (even though it took almost 10 years to end it did for a variety of reasons. I have watched this happen to countless married men not prepared for their father's death by the way so this is not an unusual occurrence (especially if the wife stays critical of his father after the father's death).
So, all these things are true even if you are too young to have experienced them yourself yet.
I was watching something about all the deaths in Venezuela from the Earthquakes there and it looked a lot like Gaza after Netanyahu killed everyone there in one way or another in genocide. So, Venezuela is pretty bad right now and people are still digging up the collapsed buildings so they can now bury their loved ones. (there are a lot of dead people still buried in the rubble but by now all dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment