Thursday, July 30, 2026

Is pain Good or Bad? It's both. Why?

As someone who has had whooping cough, a Concussion with seizures and a lot of psychological pain like many of you too I can't say what is good or bad for you.

However, I can say that pain and trauma in my own life has been both good and bad as well and without the types of pain I experienced I would not be alive today.

Others can have different points of view but the upsetedness when we stand on the edge of a cliff also keeps us (most of us) from jumping off that cliff onto the rocks below.

So, if you take away all pain you would cease to have human beings and have something more that resembles I think a robot or and AI.

Is this good or bad?

From my point of view this is more bad than good and therefore to be avoided.

But, of course you are welcome to your own point of view.

However, understanding how I survived the last 78 years and why I'm still alive I can ONLY say

That I am Alive only 

 By God's Grace

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: