Monday, July 27, 2026

Writing: I like what I call Spontaneous Accomplishment in Writing

What does that mean?

It means that in the exact right space and right time you do the right thing.

I first learned of this name for it by studying Padmasmabhava who brought Buddhism to Tibet from Nalanda University in the 700s AD (CE) and he was really into spontaneous accomplishment too.

I associate this also with what is sometimes called "Crazy Wisdom" which both Buddha and Jesus had which is the ability to be in the exact right place at the right time so your spontaneous accomplishments have the most long lasting positive power in helping mankind for thousands and thousands of years.

So, I too aspire to this level of spontaneous accomplishment too which is being in the exact right place in exactly the right time to help the most people possible survive well the next several thousand or more years here on earth. 

So, one of my goals therefore is to try to help prevent human extinction this century which I feel is a very noble Goal for all of us to accomplish (or at least try to accomplish in this lifetime). 

Begin quotes:

 
Padmasambhava brought Tantric Buddhism to Tibet in the 8th century, specifically arriving around 747 to 749 CE. King Trisong Detsen invited him to help build Tibet's first monastery and calm local spirits.
Historical Context and Key Events
  • The Invitation: King Trisong Detsen invited Padmasambhava (also known as Guru Rinpoche) from India during the 8th century.
  • Overcoming Obstacles: Local forces and spirits reportedly disrupted the building of Tibet's first monastery. Padmasambhava used rituals to turn these local spirits into protectors of the new religion.
  • Samye Monastery: He helped design and construct the Samye Monastery, which became the first Buddhist monastery in Tibet.
  • Legacy: He established the Nyingma school, which is the oldest tradition of Tibetan Buddhism.
Would you like to know more about his teachings or the legends surrounding his journey to Tibet?
  • Padmasambhava - Wikipedia
    Padmasambhava ('Born from a Lotus'), also known as Guru Rinpoche ('Precious Guru'), was a semi-legendary tantric Buddhist Vajra ma...
    Wikipedia
  • Padmasambhava | Tibetan Buddhism, Guru Rinpoche, 8th Century | Britannica
    According to Britannica, Padmasambhava (8th century) was a legendary Indian Buddhist mystic who introduced Tantric Buddhism to Tib...
    Encyclopedia Britannica
Show all

 

No comments: