I woke up to a more overcast day with high fog but that also keeps the temperatures down below 70 or 80 degrees too. So, many people are happy to be here even when it is overcast. I actually prefer the sun but don't like really hot weather either myself. I"m more built for cooler weather because my heritage is from Scotland through my mother and Switzerland in 1720 from Zurich, Switzerland through my father. So, I like cooler weather as a result and have hair that is very warm even at 78 I have all my hair still. So, even though I don't like all the high fog of summers here I like the cooler weather than 80s, 90s and 100s of most of California in the summers like when I grew up in Glendale, California in the 1950s.
Here are some temperatures various places:
Austin, Texas 93 going to 96
Redding, California 92 going to 98
Mt. Shasta 77 going to 84
Sacramento 82 going to 93
Phoenix, Arizona 102 going to 108
Palm Springs 102 going to 107
Death Valley 106 going to 113
San Francisco 64 going to 66
No comments:
Post a Comment