When I read Alas Babylon I think I was likely around 14 years old and it burned my soul at that time and I wondered if I could somehow prevent this some day. (which I have been allowed to do with the help of thousands to millions of others along the way.
However, I was 14 then so it was just thinking that even if I died doing this saving earth it would be the right thing for me to do so I did and this worked by creating a 2nd timeline starting September 11th 2001.
So, instead of 5 billion people dying in September and October of 2001 this didn't happen. So, Bush read "My Pet Goat" for the children this 2nd time and didn't get angry like he did the first time this happened and history changed and 5 billion people didn't die and civilization didn't end on this the 2nd timeline we are living on now.
So, in 1970 I soul traveled to the Galactic Core to meet God to ask him to stop the nuclear Annihilation of Earth and instead met the leader of the Galaxy who Said to me: "I've missed you Grandfather" which I didn't know what to do with then. But since then I kind of understand somewhat what he meant at that time.
But it has taken me about 50 years to more fully understand this because the previous Galactic Sentience likely has more than 1 million incarnations here on earth at present. The previous Galactic Sentience actually built this galaxy by creating a matter and an Anti-matter galaxy (through the black hole) because matter is only 1/2 of the natural stuff of the galaxy and Anti-matter is the other half.
So, with the help of thousands to millions of others we created the 2nd timeline we presently are living on now.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment