Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Plans are only useful about 50% of the time

Let me give you some background to this. Putin's plan to invade Ukraine was a bad plan that he could not possibly foresee at the time. Trump's and Netanyahu's plan to invade Iran was a very bad plan which has harmed the whole world now especially the middle Eastern Countries in a really serious way.

These are the two most recent plans that completely went awry for all involved including Russia, Ukraine, Iran, Israel, The U.S. and the rest of the world.

in my own life I had planned to marry a specific Girl (even though looking back now it was always completely unrealistic on every level. But, of course we were all young once (if you know what I mean).

So, staying alive through all of this when it didn't work out was very hard for me from ages 21 to 25 years old when I finally met my first wife and we had a son.

Was it the plans that were wrong?

The plans weren't necessarily wrong it's just that they couldn't work in the real world for a variety of reasons for that first girl and me no matter what I did at the time.

How did I solve this problem, this conundrum? By realizing that for me, making plans like I did here didn't work at all for me. 

Instead I began to see that only as an opportunist in life was I going to survive. PLanning (at least as I had before at age 20 wasn't going to work for me. Why? Because I don't do with disappointment well and it took me to a place of near suicide from ages 21 to 25 where I lost hope of having any kind of life that I could survive.

However, all this caused me to re-parent myself in the sense that I reprogrammed myself to be someone who actually would want to live here on earth. But, I had to give up 90% of my traditions to get to a place where I would be able to be happy to survive my life.

This then led to me being really happy in my 30s because I had done the work necessary to be happy in my life.

Then when my father died I wasn't happy from about age 37 when he died until I was 46 and met my next wife and then I almost died at age 50 for a year and then even though I continued to have some health problems I have been pretty happy in my life since I was 50.

I know it's strange to say but happiness for me is the time to pray in my life and to live in a beautiful place and to visit my friends and relatives that I love.

So, for me, happiness is my family and living in a beautiful place I love and being able to travel and visit my family all over the world because they are all world travelers like me.

By God's Grace 

No comments: