Monday, July 20, 2026

To drink of Enlightenment's Nectar

 Enlightenment is less of an attainment and more of a way of perceiving reality here in our universe.

What I thought enlightenment was was not what it really was when I was 15. But, you have to start somewhere. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

So, a good start is having compassion for life in all it's forms. Why?

Because all life is telepathic to some degree or another so they all know if they are being lied to and all life has a way of taking revenge upon us if we aren't honest with life in all it's forms.

Without integrity we all die pretty young it seems.

So, having integrity with yourself and the world allows you to more likely have a long and happy life if that is what you want. Otherwise, often people sort of commit slow or fast suicide in various ways.

I have watched this happen my whole life and I don't like to watch people dying all around me.

However, it's something we all have to live with too.

For example, at 78 I have had to watch every member of my family more than about 10 years older than me die so far: Parents, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, to where there are only 2 cousins I'm still in contact with when originally there were about 8 cousins in the early 1950s. So, I have had to deal with them all dying between about  1956 when my first male cousin died in a Traffic Accident driving a car when he was 16 years old.

To Drink of Enlightenment's Nectar gives one a deep peace most of the time as long as you can maintain certain ways of perceiving reality. Almost no one can do this 24 hours a day especially when people we know and love are dying or might die in the next year or so.

But, still maintaining these states of enlightenment can give one peace in this lifetime right now.

By God's Grace 

No comments: