Doing what everyone wants you to do might work for some people but it never worked for me. Though I was always very loyal to my parents I didn't agree with them about a lot of things.
So, until I got really angry about my life I couldn't survive my life.
But, for me, at least, getting angry in a useful way always took me to better places.
However, this doesn't mean flipping out in anger it means getting righteous indignation and learning to use your anger in very controlled ways allowed me to succeed in life.
The first thing was I realized I didn't want to work in a large city anywhere. This is where it all began for me.
Once I realized I wanted to be out in the country where it is beautiful all the time I was on my way because what I did for a living was less important to me than where I lived and being around my friends.
Once I realized this I was on my way to actual success and out of a mode where I was going to die by 25.
Learning what is going to allow you to choose to be alive and to be happy is often the way people survive to be as old as I am which is 78 right now.
What will make you happy enough to not want to end your life?
This is an important question because unless you ask this question you might not be alive next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment