Monday, July 20, 2026

These days remind me a little of the opposite of what life was like in the late 1960s and early 1970s

Then people were worried about leftists taking over the world but now people are actually having to deal with Rightists destroying the rights of every non-white person on earth and the rights of all women on earth too.

So, which is worse? I think now is worse because it reminds me more of NAZI Germany more than anything else.

How did we get here? I think the mistake was stopping teaching Geography and American History properly in Junior High and High School across the country caused the Nazi's to take over like Trump.

The really strange thing is that leftists actually caused this to happen trying to make school easier for kids but the end result is "The Baby was thrown out with the bathwater".

In fact, this is the statement that most reminds me of the 1960s and 1970s "The Baby was thrown out with the Bathwater."

In other words young people were so anxious to change everything to something better that they ruined everything good about this country in the process.

So, I would say the naive quality of young people thinking they knew everything resulted in someone like Trump Destroying American Democracy.

Will our Democracy survive Trump and people Stealing the rights of most people including women away from them?

I'm not sure at this point. I think more and more young people will simply leave the U.S. like the educated Young people of Russia left (extreme brain drain on Russia) when PUTIN attacked Ukraine.

In fact about 2 million of the best and brightest minds in Russia left for other countries (mostly under 35 years old) when Putin attacked Ukraine and stayed away from Russia ever since. 

Same thing now here in the U.S. with Trump. So, in this sense Putin is a disaster for Russia much like Trump is a disaster for the whole world. He is likely historically the most powerful leader on earth ever because of Nuclear weapons and this is really really bad for the whole world's survival not just Iran and Israel. Netanyahu Crossing Trump has made Trump a long term enemy of him in reality. Not good things likely now and in the future are going to happen to Netanyahu because of Trump's deep anger now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also, before Trump starts drafting American boys and Girls and gets them all killed in the middle East fighting a never ending war there I think many will be smart enough to move to Canada and Europe and other countries during this time just to have any future at all!

Many of the people I knew moved to Canada in the 1960s and early 1970s so they wouldn't have to die inViet Nam then too. Were they right to do this? I think the answer is Yes.

Otherwise now they would either be dead or walking down the street still talking to themselves from PTSD.

IF you don't do whatever it takes to have a a good life then you won't be here on earth anymore. This is pretty obvious to me now as an older person.

If you don't make things happen often something happens to you and you are gone! 

Trump's presidency could fall with Trump investigated and in Jail because of Netanyahu now!

This is the reality of the insanity of Earth right now with Netanyahu and Trump in it.

I think Netanyahu is blackmailing Trump and this might be the end of both of them on the world stage.

Who is crazier Trump or Netanyahu? I think both are equally crazy each in their own way. 

They are both so crazy they sort of deserve what the other is doing to them. Strange World we live in now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: