Sunday, July 19, 2026

You are already everywhere and everywhen in the Universe right now. How is this possible?

 Because we are so physically oriented especially in the U.S. and Europe in thinking this way I found it hard to realize the real truth which is that we actually are everywhere and everywhen in the Universe right now. 

It took me about 10 years to understand this from starting to soul travel consciously in our Galaxy around 1968. However, by the time I was 30 I began to understand that thinking of the universe as a physical thing isn't necessarily useful to ANY human being. Why?

Because it isn't the truth.

The Truth is that we are ideas in the mind of God and that physical things (Space and Time) aren't ultimately real in any real sense.

However, if you are with a group of people it's important to pretend that time and space is real because if they haven't realized all this already they are going to completely freak out if they start to experience this when they aren't fully ready for it.

EVen for me this was pretty overwhelming to discover this slowly but surely. It wasn't easy to realize what what is really going on all the time.

So, in order to fit into society I pretend when I'm around people that there is physical space and that there is time even when I know both things aren't real in any ultimate sense.

How is it useful to know this in a realization about life?

If time and space are not real then death is not real either.

Because we are souls resident in human bodies we are not really the bodies at all.

Is it useful for you to know this?

It depends upon the person.

Some people will benefit from this realization but like me for example I tend to see everything in life as a science experiment. So, I like to know what things really are so life isn't completely fake for me like it tends to be for most people.

By seeing life as a constant science experiment I'm learning new things about life every single day.

However, some people are terrified about learning anything about anything. But, often they are also the first ones to die because they are so afraid they usually die pretty young too.

KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

Do I feel freer knowing the truth. Yes.

Does it help me to know that I'm a thought in the mind of God and that so are you? Yes.

However, then are we dreams in the mind of God? Likely yes.

However, I'm still learning more about this every single day.

It's like I got on some kind of ship and discovered this new world that always existed and I'm sharing about it with you.

Are you forced to believe what I have experienced? NO.

You can believe whatever you want to. All I'm saying is that this is my experience of LIfe that I am a thought in the mind of God and so are you. We are all maybe the Dreams of God.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: