Sunday, July 19, 2026

Since I am already everywhere and Every When I don't need to soul travel (at least in the way I used to)

 Now it is a very different thing. Now I find it is most useful for two things:

1. I experience one with God in the physical universe and one with the whole physical universe so I am with God all the time now.

2. I find it useful to understand what people are thinking but not necessarily individually. For Example, when I drive the car I feel the minds of those around me. I don't need details I only need to know whether this person is safe to drive near my car or not. This is quite easy to discern. But, all of you who drive do similar things when you safely drive by watching the driving behavior of individual cars and we all know when someone is weaving back and forth across several lanes that we should stay away from them.

Many of you think that people on alcohol or drugs are the worst to drive around. I don't find this necessarily to be the case.

What I do find is that people who have lost someone or who broke up with the love of their life (death or divorce or breakup) are the most dangerous to drive around. Why?

Because these people are often completely out of their minds and often don't care if they die by running into you.

I suppose this could also be made worse by alcohol or drugs too but the problem is not what most people seem to think which is more of an old wives tale than the truth. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: