Sunday, July 19, 2026

My first experience with Soul Travel Almost killed me

I had been praying for soul travel with the angels since I was 2 years old because I wanted to travel with the Archangels who saved my life at age 2. So, then at 20 years of age I was given Soul Travel as a way of keeping me alive here on earth by Archangel Gabriel. Though I didn't really want to stay here on earth because life was too difficult I realized I had promised to stay here for God and the Archangels and all the the Angels too.

So, Soul Travel was a Gift from God and the Angels to keep me on Earth alive so I could do the work they sent me to do which was to prevent human extinction on earth (to help do this along with all of you).

So, this would be around 1971 because I had been given Soul travel when I was 20 years old by Archangel Gabriel.

I was going to college in San Diego County and I had gotten a cold or flu and I knew that it might dry out in the desert so I drove the about 1 1/2 hours to my father's best friends Vacation home in between Yucca Valley and Landers where Giant Rock Airport was then and nearby there was the Integretron (something like that) which was supposed to raise your consciousness or something). My father and I also bought a Rock Crusher for processing Gold ore for our Mining Mill in 29 palms California around this time too or maybe that was 1974 around the time my son was born 74 or 75 when we refurbished the mining mill in 29 Palms with my Dad and Uncle and my cousin who financed all this then.

So, I was going to college around 1971 in the San Diego County area of California and was staying by myself 1 1/2 hours drive from where I lived then in Rancho Bernardo, California.

So, I went to sleep there all alone and woke up I thought and went into the bathroom to take a pee. Well, Then my arm went through the Wall and I realized I wasn't in my physical body but I had no warning at all that I was astral projecting so I almost died right there of Fright. I would be like waking up just in time to fall off a cliff and so everything in your body is screaming because you believe you are dying. I wracked my brain to make sense of what was happening to me but I remembered reading about this in a book at the Mythrus Book STore in La Jolla that existed then that I visited often if I was snorkeling at La Jolla Cove then with a mask and snorkel and usually I used by wet suit top that I had from Scuba Diving then too. 

So, after wracking my brain I remembered what I had read. It had said that if you find yourself outside of your body you should walk back to your body and lay down into it. That's what you do so you don't die doing this when you accidentally are out of your body like this walking around.

So, I did this, I laid down into my body and animating my body again but I woke up shaking and in shock from this event. I realized I just couldn't be there alone then because it was like seeing a ghost for real this experience it was so terrifying. So, I packed up my 1966 VW Bug (Beetle) and drove home about 2:30 to 4 am to Rancho bernardo I was so scared of being alone right then.

As I drove out of my father's best friends driveway on his 2 1/2 acre vacation home and land I said to God "God! You almost killed me doing that!" "Can't I have a good experience and not be terrified out of my mind and almost die?"

Then about a month or two later I sat up out of my body while sleeping and looked back at my face and body laying there peacefully and then another me with an Angelic look on it's face came into the room and we laid down into my body and I said to God" "Thank you God!" "I understand" and I went peacefully back to sleep having learned that our souls and our body are actually two different things that coexist together while our body lives and then our souls still exist when our body passes away.

So, when people tell me that God and Souls and Angels don't exist it is really hard not to laugh in their faces and to feel very sorry for them that they didn't have the experiences that I have had.

By God's Grace

So, God has graced me with sharing the real truths of life with me. So, I find I'm very different than most people because I know the truth about Souls.

KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: