Monday, July 20, 2026

especially with how crazy the world is thinking outside of the box might save your life this century

 Some of the things that saved my life in the 1970s.

Going to College and studying Philosphy, Psychology and Cultural Anthropology. 

Meeting my first wife and getting married and having my son and having to financially support them.

Beginning to understand myself and the world better and my relationship to God and to the Angels.

Living in Mt. Shasta whenever I could between the years of 1974 and 1992. I owned land and built an A-Frame in 1980 and home schooled my son from my first marriage and my two step children from my 2nd marriage there.

However, by 1994 in December I was in a new relationship and we married in December of 1995 and she didn't want to live in Mt. Shasta then. This might be changing now because she has more friends there now than anywhere else but we will see how that goes. 

However, generally speaking life is good because I'm no longer dying like I was from January to March so I don't have to worry about dying of diverticulitis from a naval Hernia anymore which is nice since my operation in Redding in late March of 2026.

The point is: "Thinking outside of the box as you see the world might save all your lives this century.

People like Trump want to put you in a box and throw away the key but maybe the only way you are going to survive Trump and Xi, and Putin and people like this is to think really outside of the box the way you solve your problems in life.

I have personally found that thinking outside of the box is the best way to survive for me. I found I didn't really fit in any box people wanted to put me in anyway. So, I had to create my own world to live in here on earth and so far I'm successful at this and I'm 78 years old.

So, I think my system has worked pretty good.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: