Monday, July 20, 2026

I find living near the ocean where I can walk my dog along the beach helps me better cope with life on an every day basis

There is something about the ocean that is very healing for me. I find if I can walk along my favorite beach within a mile of where I live with our dog I am very healed by doing this. Not only does my dog get a walk but I do too. I think having a pet you are bonded with (my wife and I and our family) helps you stay healthier and increases your life span. We have a blue Merle Corgi that we got in 2020 which keeps us going by feeding here and taking walks with her along the beach. When she needs a walk I get a walk too so this is good now at 78. I recently went to the audiologist to get hearing aids fixed and she was telling me that she had customers in their 90s and 100s which I think gives me some hope to live that long myself or longer.

As the medical technologies of the world increase it is now possible under the right conditions to live past 100 and I believe eventually living past 150 years old will be possible too for those who are in the right situations to do this.

There is really no limit to how long people will actually live eventually. I think if you get the right diet and are happy enough in your life there really is no limit to how long you might live.

That's the key in life really that you are happy enough with your lives to stay alive for more and more days.

So, for me, being Grateful for every day that I'm alive and I get to see my wife or talk to my children and grandchildren and friends around the world allows me to keep going.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: