Because what I share is what seems important or interesting enough to share with you.
In the news there are all sorts of things. But, what information might keep you and me alive through whatever comes? This is a very important question.
Because if you don't know what to do to survive all this then you might not.
Survival is harder for many people than when I came up and there seemed to be infinite jobs for everyone to do especially when I was 10 to 20 years old. However, I also learned I didn't like working for people outside of my family because they tended to take advantage of me in one way or another. So, by age 21 I knew I wanted to have my own business or businesses so I could live my life more the way I wanted to and my hours would more be my own in how I scheduled my own life.
No comments:
Post a Comment