For me, I faced this problem in my early 20s especially between 20 and 23 years of age. What I found since I was going to college at this time and studying Philosophy, Psychology and Cultural Anthropology was that I was spending too much time soul traveling and not enough time taking care of myself so I wouldn't die. This problem is the problem of many young men who maybe are not interested in staying alive after experiencing their early 20s and how difficult they are.
So, this likely is not news for most of you.
Life had been relatively easy for me because I had good parents. However, I had deal with whooping cough at age 2 and a concussion at around age 9 and seizures at night from age 10 to 15 from the concussion. So, these were the most difficult things for me in life up to about age 18 or 20. I never had seizures after age 15 because my skull (Cranium) grew and released the pressure on my brain from the concussion. Then 1957 until 1963 (age 9 to 15) was called childhood epilepsy which is the only kind a person grows out of by age 15 or 16. So, I never had night time or any seizures at all after age 15 which was good because it did two things.
1. It kept me from being Drafted and dying or going to the Viet Nam War then.
2. it allowed me to go to college without worrying about being drafted and it allowed me to date and get married and have a family and start businesses too.
So, for me, as a young man after being given Soul travel by Archangel Gabriel so I could live through my 20s my first problem was I found it more interesting to Soul travel than to take care of my physical form.
So, I didn't. Then one day I realized that I needed to take care of the Body God had given me after he had worked so hard for me to stay alive since age 2 with whooping cough and Sending the Archangels to save my young life.
So, in order to honor God for all his work keeping me alive I decided to take better care of my physical form so I would stay alive to serve God since he had saved m life.
Then by age 25 I had to drop out of college again to get married because my live in Girlfriend got pregnant so we got married. After this, I had no problem staying alive and taking care of myself because I had a son and a wife to take care of.
This worked for me.
However, it's true everyone is different. But getting married and having a family saved my young life and has ever since. Even now I stay alive for my wife and my children and my grandchildren.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment