This was a year where I was getting divorced and entered a custody battle in court for my then 5 year old daughter.
So, I needed to move from feeling crushed out of existence by all the changes of my divorce and custody battle for my then 5 year old daughter and a friend with a master's degree in Psychology told me what I needed to hear which was:
"There are no problems ONLY opportunities" which is a completely different way of thinking than most people do.
But, this one way of thinking saved my life when I was 46 which is how old I was then.
By Concentrating on this way of thinking I searched for the opportunities caused by all my problems and saved not only myself but my 5 year old and all my children including the one who was born in 1996 with my new wife.
When things get bad unless you find a way to cope with the changes often you aren't going to survive either mentally or physically or both.
So, if you are going through a crisis maybe you should try taking this adage to heart too:
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS ONLY OPPORTUNITIES.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment