Friday, July 24, 2026

Furby was likely the most intelligent dog I have ever met in my life (long hair german Shepard and Australian Shepard mix) about 70 pounds

 And he thought he was an Alpha when I met him. He was like: "I'm more intelligent and quicker than you are!" and I wondered whether I could handle him or not until he stole a whole pizza uncut off the stove top that was cooling there and I had to scare him a little. Somehow this established me as Alpha ever after that and he as a Beta Dog even though he always saw himself as an Alpha. But, he was in some ways too intelligent for his own good but he was both a Love Doggie and a Food Doggie whereas Snow Pearl our Pembroke Corgi was ONLY a Love Doggie and not really a food doggie at all. And since Snow pearl was younger than Furby by a few years after she grew up she would hold onto his lip to make him do things which is Sheparding behavior. But, Dogs usually listen to females just like Human males usually listen to females too if they are insistent enough and if what they want seems important enough to the females and not too crazy to the males.

No comments: