think a lot of people have some time this summer wherever they are on earth and they must be finding what they need to read about here. My purpose here is to try to help prevent human extinction this century and also help my readers to survive everything here already and coming this century that they need to try to survive.
Everything keeps changing every day and unless you know what you are dealing with you often cannot strategize how to survive what is happening in your life.
I can remember how I felt afraid for my young family in 1980 when I bought land or cash and built an A-Frame and buried non-perishable food in 50 gallon Drums on our land so we would have food to eat in an emergency. The full emergency never arrived Thank God!
However, what I didn't fully understand at that point was how America had basically rebuilt the whole world after World War II because we were literally the last big country standing that hadn't mostly been destroyed in World War II so we were literally the ONLY GAME IN TOWN at that point.
This caused the highest level of buying power during the 1950s and 1960s for the average person in the U.S. as we recovered from losing 900,000 Americans during world war II.
However, this is nothing to the 20 million people that died in Russia from World war II. Can you imagine any country surviving the loss of 20 million people? That seems impossible in many different ways and might explain what is happening to the Russian people still today all these years later.
So, Thanks for visiting my website. It is helpful to know that people are benefiting from what I'm trying to share to keep everyone alive one more day, one more year one more decade.
By God's Grace
I realized I didn't finish above what I was writing about. I realized in 1980 as things got better from there that other countries helped us economically when we were about to collapse from the Viet Nam War economically. So, in this way helping other nations recover from World war II also helped us survive around 1980 when we were in danger of going bankrupt as a nation then.
However, I'm not sure because of Trump that they would help us now that Trump thinks he is a worldwide Dictator and most powerful man on earth sort of like Skeletor in "Masters of the Universe(2026)".
No comments:
Post a Comment