Thursday, July 23, 2026

How do you prepare for Trump's economic Downturn for most people in the U.S. except for maybe the top 10% of earners?

I think the best thing people can do is to pay off everything they have bought on credit including their homes if possible. Otherwise if something happens to their jobs they will lose their homes, their cars and be homeless on the street possibly.

A House is not an asset unless it is paid for. Why?

Because if you lose your job and lose the house because you lose your job for any reason at all (health or layoffs) it's gone. Only as a paid off thing is it totally an asset as long as you can feed yourself and pay your property taxes it is an asset but not until it is completely paid off.

So, a few years ago my wife and I decided to have zero debt and paid everything off in our lives and have continued like this so we could be an economic bastion for our children and grandchildren in case something happens in their lives.

However, it's true being an economic bastion that would be stable through another Great Depression might be hard for most people on earth and about 3/4 of the people in the U.S. could wind up homeless because of an idiot like Trump during such an occurrence. 

However, often people over 45 or 50 years old can manage being this bastion for the rest of their children and grandchildren in an emergency like the kind Trump is creating through this war regarding fuel and food and shelter at this time. 

I think the people who might have the hardest time with all this would be the people who voted for Trump just like it would have been awful for the people who voted for Herbert Hoover who created the Economic Collapse of 1929 which created the Great Depression which created World War II through Hitler and how Europe treated Germany after World War I. So, World War II was caused by World War I and people trying to punish Germany for World War I.

In the same way I think the Middle East might never forgive Trump and the U.S. for destroying the economies of the Middle East and the rest of the world during these times by this Iran war.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: