Friday, July 24, 2026

I had a Mother Earth Dream

Mother Earth came to me as a female presence in a dream last night and I realized she wanted my help in some way. She came through the Roots of Trees in my dream initially so it was like all the trees on earth were reaching out to me to continue surviving here on earth and through this method mother earth reached out to me for my help.

I have had this kind of experience many times before where the Sentient Earth reaches out to me for my help in keeping the planet alive and not an Asteroid belt. IN 2001 we succeeded in creating a 2nd timeline where humans didn't almost go extinct like on the first timeline of September 11th 2001.

So, I'm beginning to understand I think more as time goes on the planet reaching out to me for my help.

So, possibly even this blog is more important to human survival here on earth than I thought before.

The planet is alive and it's important to respect our bodies that rose from the earth and sea and sky into what we are today.

The Rocks our Bones

The Water our Blood

Our Breath the Skies

 By God's Grace 

No comments: