Sunday, July 26, 2026

Why am I not writing more longer things?

Though I have always been a very resilient adaptable person as people go this year has been pretty traumatic for me and my family. First I almost died in the emergency room of our local hospital on January 4th then I wasn't sure I could survive for sure until March 25th when I had my robotic hernia surgery and then my son's health in Portland took a turn for the worse and now we are all praying to keep him alive too even though I'm out of the woods so to speak regarding my hernia which is now repaired by the best robotic hernia surgeon on the West Coast that I presently know of. 

So, I'm kind of taking it one day at a time. I have found that if you have enough money to survive and buy food and a place to live wherever you are on earth then often taking one moment at a time and not thinking too far into the future is often the way that you go on living.

People who plan too far ahead often are the first to die because they cannot be in the moment enough to physically survive this moment right now and then they are gone.

Survival is a moment by moment thing really. Planning doesn't always help this in any way. So, taking each unpredictable moment as it comes gives you the best chance of long term survival I find.

Also, if you take this motto to heart: "There are no problems only opportunities"

It can save your life like it did mine in 1994 and 1995 and often ever since too.

By God's Grace 

No comments: