I was at the fire lookout which is a place I worked alone looking for fires 4 days a week 24 hours a day. There were many animals and birds there which was nice too. But, I had to watch out for the wild boars because they sometimes kill or maim people there too and I wasn't allowed a weapon to protect myself from the wild boars either by CDF regulations.
So, one day Vajrasattva came to me and told me I was going to India in December on December 10th. he was very specific about it. We actually went on the 11th but I think it was close enough to when he said we were going. This was an amazing experience and why I wasn't really that afraid of going to India and Nepal and Thailand and Japan with my family. Because I knew because he came to me that this was "God" Ordained that I do this and taking my family worked out okay too.
We went there in December of 1985 to Thailand and then to Kathmandu and to Bodhgaya, India in December then in January we went to the Burning Ghat in Varanasi and out on the Ganges in a boat and saw the pink Dolphins in the river there. Then we went to Agra by Train and went inside the Taj mahal when you were still allowed to go inside then and walk through the place. Then we went to New Delhi, India and finally to Dharamshala, India where the Dalai Lama lives. he was given this land of this city on top of a ridge of hills at around 6000 feet in elevation for the Tibetan Government in Exile I think when he was around 18 years old I believe.
By God's Grace
Tashi Delek (which means Good Luck in Tibetan)
No comments:
Post a Comment