Friday, August 29, 2014

Stats

I've noticed that since a week and a half ago when I first began my journey northwards now up into Canada from the Greater San Francisco Bay Area where I live right on the coast there that I cannot seem to get a reading of my Stats. I can get a reading of individual articles when I click posts so I know what articles are the most well read but this only means the last 20 or 30 articles are easy to see which articles are being read the most.

Usually, I like to see what people like the most and most of the time I'm somewhat surprised by what people choose to read. Sometimes, titles draw people to read certain articles too.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I cannot respond exactly to what people are reading the most with more of the same as much if I can't get a full stats reading like I can at home on my home wifi which likely is much faster than the ones in hotels along the way.

No comments: