I've noticed that since a week and a half ago when I first began my journey northwards now up into Canada from the Greater San Francisco Bay Area where I live right on the coast there that I cannot seem to get a reading of my Stats. I can get a reading of individual articles when I click posts so I know what articles are the most well read but this only means the last 20 or 30 articles are easy to see which articles are being read the most.
Usually, I like to see what people like the most and most of the time I'm somewhat surprised by what people choose to read. Sometimes, titles draw people to read certain articles too.
I guess what I'm trying to say is I cannot respond exactly to what people are reading the most with more of the same as much if I can't get a full stats reading like I can at home on my home wifi which likely is much faster than the ones in hotels along the way.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling