MY daughter looked up and found this cafe on her Iphone for breakfast. It is open from about 7:30am to 3:00pm. It also seems to have a bar which I thought very unusual for a Restaurant that is open these hours. It is an alternative place to eat with healthy foods and choices. As you walk up the steep steps of cement to this older converted home all the front is natural grown spices being grown there. I got something called "Buddha's Happiness' which was gluten free with mashed potato pattys grilled with garlic and mushrooms, tofu and swiss cheese along with scrambled eggs with gluten free toast. I got it without the roasted garlic cloves, however.
I enjoyed the atmosphere there and would eat there again. The house reminded me of many older houses that are well built in the 1920s and 1930s so are still useful today if they are well maintained. It was like many houses I and my roomates or girlfriends or wives rented in the 1970s when I was in my 20s before and after my son was born in 1974. So, the atmosphere took me back to the heady times of my 20s in the 1970s.
Another Restaurant I would recommend for Breakfast is the Boat House Cafe which is a French Restaurant in Seattle fairly near to the ocean. If you like French food you will love this place for breakfast.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling