Is Putin's goal to keep Syria in under Russian influence?
Is Crimea to resupply Syria so this war can go on for years and years against Sunnis and others in the Middle East?
Is Putin's goal to take more than just a corridor in Ukraine so he can drive trucks to Crimea to resupply ships to Syria?
How many countries is Putin actually after?
Or is he eventually after the whole world after destroying the value of the dollar internationally?
What is Putin's long term goal now he is sending Russian soldiers into die in Ukraine along with Ukrainian soldiers. Because only Russian parents who receive their soldier's dead body have any clue that something is going on. Because it is not in the news in any way we would recognize at all here in the western world.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling