I was watching Fared Zacharia this morning on CNN while I'm in Canada and heard a very sensible point of view:
"The U.S. and Europe cannot go into Syria to fight ISIS unless the Sunni Ground forces do this and take the lead, otherwise, this is going to be perceived as a Shia-Christian invasion of Sunni Territory and we will then have to deal with long term fighting against the U.S. and Europe from Sunnis who don't fully understand what the U.S., Canada, Australia and Europe are actually doing there."
We need to prevent the perception that the U.S., in particular hasn't sided with IRan? in this against Sunnis everywhere.
Because there is the educated version of all this that all Sunni governments like: "Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and various other middle eastern governments and then there is the perception of the streets which is more less well informed and ignorant.
The U.S. doesn't have a problem with Sunni Governments because they understand why we are trying to end ISIS because ISIS is also a threat to the existence of literally every government of any kind on earth.
However, it is the common Sunni Muslim man and woman on the street that might not have a high school education or any capacity for Critical thinking at all beyond the rumors they are going to hear that could be a problem for the U.S., Great Britain, Australia, Canada and Europe now.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- The Latest on 3D printing
- Here's what's strange about quid Pro Quo!
- What 'Pierre Delecto' tells us about the Republican Party