The first problem is we might not have proof that Syria did this because it also could have been Iranians or Russians who actually bombed the kids with Sarin bombs or gas.
So, on a purely legal level this could be problematic for Trump and our nation in regard to the United Nations.
Yes. As president of the United States Trump has legal authority to do what he did but it is possible it wasn't Assad who did this in the first place.
However, if we compare this to something that ISIS did or does like burning people alive, beheading people or mass rape for years of Yazidi girls, making any children from this mass rape from birth be raised as ISIS fighters and 9 year old to 15 year old suicide bombers being given Xanax so they are completely fearless while dying and stuff like this obviously there is no comparison at all.
But, legally speaking the world Legal authority to have done this is at best sketchy if not there at all.
But, morally speaking was it the right thing to do against Assad. Of course!
And Most nations and peoples on earth agree that something needed to be done and so at least SOMETHING was done!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017