The first problem is we might not have proof that Syria did this because it also could have been Iranians or Russians who actually bombed the kids with Sarin bombs or gas.
So, on a purely legal level this could be problematic for Trump and our nation in regard to the United Nations.
Yes. As president of the United States Trump has legal authority to do what he did but it is possible it wasn't Assad who did this in the first place.
However, if we compare this to something that ISIS did or does like burning people alive, beheading people or mass rape for years of Yazidi girls, making any children from this mass rape from birth be raised as ISIS fighters and 9 year old to 15 year old suicide bombers being given Xanax so they are completely fearless while dying and stuff like this obviously there is no comparison at all.
But, legally speaking the world Legal authority to have done this is at best sketchy if not there at all.
But, morally speaking was it the right thing to do against Assad. Of course!
And Most nations and peoples on earth agree that something needed to be done and so at least SOMETHING was done!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia
- Reprint of Jonathan Flow (at Lake Tahoe)
- You will Never go bankrupt from healthcare in Canada
- What is artificial intelligence? AI is Intelligence exibited by Machines