During a solar storm or other type of power outage or equipment outage you aren't going to be able to use any credit cards or ATM cards. So, it is good to carry enough cash with you to get to your next destination.
Also, if a first strike by North Korea or the U.S. happens it is possible some or all credit cards or ATM cards will not work in various places around the world. So, be sure to carry enough cash to at least get to your next destination so you can buy water, food, etc. or gas for your vehicles or to by a train or bus ticket or plane ticket to somewhere safe you want to be.
Since almost anything now could happen worldwide during the next year or so I would be prepared and carry enough cash to survive anything that comes up in your lives so you are prepared more for any emergency that could arise.
We live in troubling times on various different levels.
I think preparing for a worldwide outcome similar to 1941 might be advisable at present as in December 7th 1941 in specific. So, being prepared keeps you and your family alive through all this.
Forewarned is forearmed.
And then if nothing happens at least you were prepared for anything that might arise.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language