During a solar storm or other type of power outage or equipment outage you aren't going to be able to use any credit cards or ATM cards. So, it is good to carry enough cash with you to get to your next destination.
Also, if a first strike by North Korea or the U.S. happens it is possible some or all credit cards or ATM cards will not work in various places around the world. So, be sure to carry enough cash to at least get to your next destination so you can buy water, food, etc. or gas for your vehicles or to by a train or bus ticket or plane ticket to somewhere safe you want to be.
Since almost anything now could happen worldwide during the next year or so I would be prepared and carry enough cash to survive anything that comes up in your lives so you are prepared more for any emergency that could arise.
We live in troubling times on various different levels.
I think preparing for a worldwide outcome similar to 1941 might be advisable at present as in December 7th 1941 in specific. So, being prepared keeps you and your family alive through all this.
Forewarned is forearmed.
And then if nothing happens at least you were prepared for anything that might arise.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017