During a solar storm or other type of power outage or equipment outage you aren't going to be able to use any credit cards or ATM cards. So, it is good to carry enough cash with you to get to your next destination.
Also, if a first strike by North Korea or the U.S. happens it is possible some or all credit cards or ATM cards will not work in various places around the world. So, be sure to carry enough cash to at least get to your next destination so you can buy water, food, etc. or gas for your vehicles or to by a train or bus ticket or plane ticket to somewhere safe you want to be.
Since almost anything now could happen worldwide during the next year or so I would be prepared and carry enough cash to survive anything that comes up in your lives so you are prepared more for any emergency that could arise.
We live in troubling times on various different levels.
I think preparing for a worldwide outcome similar to 1941 might be advisable at present as in December 7th 1941 in specific. So, being prepared keeps you and your family alive through all this.
Forewarned is forearmed.
And then if nothing happens at least you were prepared for anything that might arise.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go