Monday, November 10, 2008

Angels Be With You

When I was little my mother and/or my grandmother when they kissed me goodnight always said this to me before they left my bedroom. I found this so wonderful and powerful growing up that I continued this with my own children when I had them to give them peaceful dreams every night I was home when it was their bedtime.

Several things happen when this is the very last thing you say to children as they are going to sleep or even already asleep. First of all, angels then know they have permission to be there and to protect the children at least through the night and possibly 24 hours a day. This is a very good thing. Second, it plants a seed subliminally in the child so the child believes he or she is safe while sleeping. And third, it causes a deep bond between the child and you and the idea of there being angels that are there to protect both you and the child as well as all the other children and parents and people on earth.

No comments: