Friday, November 28, 2008

God to Soul

I wrote the following during a particularly dark time in my life where I did not really fully expect to psychologically or physically survive. I was dealing with a court child custody battle, a really awful divorce after 15 years of marriage, one of my children was being endangered because of my ex-wife's severe chemical imbalance caused by postpartam depression etc. This in turn pushed me into bankruptcy. So, literally all I had to turn to to keep going was God. By holding on to God and living the statement, "There are no problems, only opportunities" I returned to wealth of every kind in my life. I remarried and had another daughter, now 12, got joint legal custody of my other daughter now 19, and assisted my ex-wife to stabilize her life by buying a ranch in Oregon.

Stick with God, a higher power, positivity, whatever positive position that is kind and works for you. Sometimes in life that is all that will keep you alive until you can find a way to create a new life. It begins from 1994-5---

How do I live with the Horror of you, God?

Answer-You'll find a way. One paradox at a time, Fair Soul.

God to Soul- I want you to think as a soul. That is why I have crushed you again and again and again as a man. If you think and act as a man then how can what you think and do be useful to all souls in the Galaxy and beyond? Only as a universal soul beyond time and space can you exemplify the soul of God for all souls past, present and future. Those that relive your life through future technology must feel the kiss and the spank of God just as you have. To be broken and loved as you have, to pick themselves up and go on when seemingly all hope was gone as you have many times.

This is why I hae chosen you to be one of my examples of pure truth and infinite compassion. You bring not religion but a way of life that loves and honors God in a way acceptable to me. This is just one way for the trillions who will experience your life as if they lived it themselves in your past, present and future and throughout all Space!!!

Blessings from the Primordial Creator of the Galaxy and Beyond

End of God to soul quote.

Since God came to me and had me write this, miracles have abounded in my life. Though since then I spent one year 3 years after this was written being told by doctors that they expected me to die which caused me to move into early retirement. Luckily, by then my new wife and I were financially able for me to retire, another miracle. So, God has truly brought me the Tibetan Buddhist Ideal, the Leisure to Practice. The capacity to be in a God state most of the time because of not having to struggle making a living anymore. God has prepared me well to help my children and all beings he sends to me for help of all kinds. I am Grateful for all the horrific training he has put me through so I can be so valuable to all beings I meet. May God's Blessings fill your lives always!

No comments: