Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Desire for Enlightenment

Enlightenment comes from the desire for it and the intention to accomplish it and the action of doing it until it is accomplished. Since true enlightenment takes a whole lifetime to accomplish, becoming enlightened is something that one willingly does ones whole life because to become truly enlightened is the most wonderful long term thing any human can do. For in becoming enlightened one takes along everyone one meets in any way during that lifetime. And through music, art, literature and all other expressions ones enlightenment in a way becomes immortal through all the people that one connected with in that lifetime and their children and their children as long as humans live on earth or anywhere else down through future history.

I can remember being a little child. Even at 3 or 4 years old people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up. Unfailingly, I would tell them, "I want to be a gentleman when I grow up!" Most would laugh at a little one saying this and be entertained. But even though I was little I was very serious about becoming a gentleman.

I did not want to be one of the people even then that hurt me, teased me, or harmed me in any way. I wanted to be like the wise and kind people that went out of their way to be kind to me, to teach me, to help me.

However, as I grew up I found that there are good and confused people everywhere. Some people would say there are good people and bad people. However, even at age 2 I was a psychic and from looking into their minds the confused ones were just confused from having been abused in their lives. None that I knew then growing up were bad, crazy maybe, but not really bad like in a movie.

So, all my life I have looked for the wise and kind people who made my life worth staying alive another moment or day for. I based my life around these kinds of people and moved my life forward to become wise and kind and then to stay around very wise and kind people whenever possible.

Yes. In my life there have been times that all I could do was to survive. Survival is what I do best. Being psychic like I am I always will survive any situation by God's Grace like I always have before. But whenever possible, which is most of the time I am wise and kind and demonstrate wisdom and kindness to all who are interested or who ask me for help in any way.

Enlightenment comes from desiring to become enlightened. The next step is making the conscious effort to become enlightened. It is a moment by moment and day by day experience that can take one all over the world and even to other places beyond earth. One never knows! So the best I can say is "BE PREPARED!" for anything!

No comments: