Monday, November 17, 2008

Prayer

I have not really been a churchgoing kind of person since I was about 30 years old even though I was raised in a Christian mystic California kind of church since I was born. I sang in the choir from age 12 to 21 when the church and I parted ways. I tried again with another similar church but realized I am just too much of an ongoing truth seeker to stay with any one church. So I gave up in sadness being a formal member of any church. But at the same time I moved forward exponentially in being a truth seeker in a scientific way for all mankind.

Prayer I have seen working all my life. Here, I must say that some people pray in a useful way and others pray against people. Both kinds of prayer work. However, when people pray against other people the karma from that tends to be horrible because God created us all in his image no matter our religion or even if we believe in a God or Gods or not. So to pray against any of God's children brings horrendous karma upon that one or that family. This is a given in my research. I share this so less people suffer this awful awful fate.

However, people who pray in kindness to all beings because they are mature enough souls to do so reap God's incredible Grace . So, even if your heart is not kind now, to pray for all beings to end their suffering will bring God's Grace into your life and the life of your family.

I pray not only for all mankind but for all life on earth and for all God's life in the Universe. I find the benefits of this to be infinite. I have trained myself to think kind beneficial thoughts towards all life in the universe. This does not mean I am an ignorant dumb fool practicing idiot compassion. No. It means I have learned something most people never do. I have learned that when you pray for all God's creations all God's creations tend to pray for you too, no matter what time or space they are in past, present or future.

No comments: