Monday, November 10, 2008

OUr little Island in space: Earth

There are things that I know that boggle my mind and sometimes I feel the need to share them online. I do not expect you to believe me. I only ask that you listen and then think about it.

There are some things that for me are as real as breathing or my own heart beating. But this might not be true for you or others.
However, in sharing this with you I feel I am protecting you from the group think of common ignorance of provincial humans living on their little island of Earth far into space.

It is my experience that I was chosen for my task probably even before I was conceived in my mother's womb here on earth. Then I was born into a religion or you might say, cult in 1948 that taught me as a baby and young child to believe in Jesus, Saint Germain, Angels, Mary the mother of Jesus, Buddha and many many Saints and Ascended Masters from earth and beyond earth.
I was taught that beings from other planets constantly work to enlighten beings of earth because they are related to us by dna and want us to succeed as they see us as their brothers and sisters.

This is how I grew up with my parents teaching me all these things. They also taught me about soul travel which I became very good at during my teens and twenties. So now, I have learned at some moments to be literally everywhere in time and space. These are oceanic moments I share with our creator which I believe to be everywhere and everything. If I were to define the Creator it would be the Kindness, intelligence and the wisdom in all life that always has been, is now and always will be in the future of everywhere everywhen.

This gives me great peace in having these moments of infinite oneness with the creator of all.

Because I was prepared as a child and young adult I didn't die of shock when I was first contacted by beings from future Earth. Later, when I soul traveled through the sun to the Galactic core to request help for earth I was surprised because I expected God to be in the Center of our Galaxy. Instead I found the core of all galactic civilizations there.

So, in the interests of the survival and prospering of the human race I willingly became a liaison between the Galactic Government and earth governments. All their communications are encoded automatically through my writings on the internet. And before the internet these communications took place in other ways.

I do not expect you to believe any of this. However, these things for me are incontrovertible. However, if you ask me in person I likely would deny all of this because that is my duty both to mankind and to the Galaxy. However, that wouldn't make it untrue.

This is being written like a doing business add in a newspaper. It is a galactic legal formality. I am legally notifying governments of earth that this site is a communication encoded from the Galaxy.

At my other website I write in my book "Memories" more about my Galactic Contacts. I don't ask you to believe any of this.
However, I have lived it all so I really have no choice in all this. However, if you ask me in person what I have written I might tell you it is all science fiction. That is my right to protect myself, earth governments and the galactic government in this way.
Have a good Day!

My online book "Memories" is free to read. It is located at the following website that I have operated since 1999. Just scroll down to "Memories part 1" memories part 2 etc. all the way through to "memories part 11"

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Wetlands/2634/

No comments: