Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dragon of Compassion

To a Westerner(someone of the Western not Eastern World) the concept of Dragon of Compassion might be a paradox.

However, in the Eastern World Such a concept is understood. So a Dragon of Compassion would be a Spiritual Leader, a teacher, a King or someone like Jesus or Buddha.

It would mean someone sent by the Dieties or Gods to help immature mortals in their quest for survival, prosperity and peace of mind.

When I first used this concept I believe I had already written about the time traveller from the far future on a planet called New Deva. Though my science fiction charactor was born about 1,000,000 years into the future his perceptions of reality and views of things greatly mirrored my own views when I first wrote about him in 1980 out in the summer sun in my yard on a large paper grocery bag longhand while I watched the lenticular clouds blow across the face of Mt. Shasta. It was a beautiful day and I thought I was just healing myself inside while therapeutically writing about a charactor from the future a lot like I was in 1980 at age 32.

However, when I almost died in 1998 from a heart virus I learned that it wasn't science fiction at all but one of my lifetimes I had already lived. When I was 32 I didn't necessarily believe that one could be born in the future and then reborn in the past. That wasn't quite how I saw things. However, since then I have found in knowing God and Life better than almost anything is possible and have just accepted the fact that I have lived thousands of lives that I have lived on this planet and many many others for at least 7 million years into the past and possibly 5 million years into the future. I suppose this sure knowledge makes me different from most people who haven't yet realized that this sort of thing happens.

I don't know if this happens for all souls. I only know this is what happened to me.

No comments: