Sunday, November 9, 2008

Survival

I was dreaming last night and I was visited by a yoda like figure in my vision or dream. The being with much longer ears than Yoda said to me, "The human losses over the next 20 to 50 years could be not 25%, not 50% but 75%. You need to tell the humans this."

I'm not sure who was speaking to me. However, I have the ability to sense when something said is potentially true, so that is why I'm sharing this with you.

What I need to say to all of you is that if there is worldwide panic the losses could be as high as 75%. However, if enough people especially in the governments of earth are credible and trustworthy the losses of humanity will be as low as 25% of the human race.

I'm sharing this because staying calm and reasonable causes the most amount of human civilization to remain intact the next several thousand years. It will be the most bearable for your descendants to have as little disruption as possible on into the future. This allows kindness, efficiency and helpfulness to be the essence of civilization on into the future.

No comments: