Sunday, November 16, 2008

Earthquake Weather?

I was driving north back home from Santa Barbara. I remembered how uncomfortable I had felt earlier in the week. As a very intuitive person I can usually sense before something happens. I can't always know exactly what it will be, just sometimes a sense of foreboding, like the next 20 to 50 years of the economy or what I felt coming this last weekend starting about last Wednesday. I even started an argument with my wife because I thought since we had both lost a parent since June that it could be a problem she was dealing with but besides it being her time of the month it was all relatively normal until I looked at the hills above Santa Barbara on fire and felt sick when I saw what I thought were 100 foot high flames which I later learned were up to 300 feet(football field length high)flames.

Something my son who is in his last 2 years of nursing school said to me. He said, "Dad, 5 million people including my whole university are preparing for an earthquake that Earthquake scientists think is coming soon." I said, "Well. I don't get anything clear yet(I once got the Loma Prieta quake down to the same week and then watched it on CNN from Maui). However, knowing things before they happen doesn't emotionally equip a person for the aftermath. Sometimes, knowing things before they happen only makes it worse for the person who knows it because how to do you make people believe what you sense? You can't. It's just life.

Anyway, I said, "Son, if you get a strong feeling one day, drive north out of there." My son is very intuitive but because he has a 150 IQ he sometimes let's his intellect rule instead of his intuition. The problem with intellect is it only works within single frames of reference. Only feeling and intuition and instinct functions in all frames of reference.

So the best way I can say it is that, "Intelligence is only useful once you get the feeling that it is safe enough to be somewhere. Otherwise, you will be dead before you can use your intelligence.

So let me say this. When I tuned into what he was saying this is what I got. "I sense something very bad is likely to happen Tuesday and Wednesday of this coming week. However, I can't be sure it is an earthquake, an explosion or an assasination or something else entirely at this point. So since I get Wednesday is the peak of whatever it may be then it is possible that Tuesday could be a foreshock, Wednesday could be the main shock.

HOwever, it is important to note that I don't know what it is I'm sensing, just like I knew this weekend would be bad, but I didn't know what it was until I saw the 100 to 300 foot high flames driving into Santa Barbara on 101.

Also, because I'm writing about his here, people could pray and change it all. But then again that is why I write this stuff in the first place, to create a better timeline into the future for all mankind.

For example, in 1985, I woke up and told my then wife that if we drove that day someone would die. She said she had a business delivery that day and didn't have the luxury of not driving. So I prayed and Prayed as hard as I could and she and my stepdaughter didn't die. They still had the head on crash and totaled one of our cars but they didn't die, just a few cracked ribs for my wife and a concussion for my step daughter. Praying works!

No comments: