Rape victims say military labels them crazy
The above article I quoted commented on above.
It turns out now that 31,000 women were discharged from the military between 2001 and 2010 because they told their superiors they had been raped. So they were discharged for having a personality disorder because they told their supervisors that they had been raped. So, not only were they raped they also were denied all their benefits from the VA to educational benefits and discharged from the military. So, this actually was much more serious than what I read in the above article I quote. My source is Sangay Gupta on Wolf Blitzer's Program on CNN TV on April 20th 2012.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling