Rape victims say military labels them crazy
The above article I quoted commented on above.
It turns out now that 31,000 women were discharged from the military between 2001 and 2010 because they told their superiors they had been raped. So they were discharged for having a personality disorder because they told their supervisors that they had been raped. So, not only were they raped they also were denied all their benefits from the VA to educational benefits and discharged from the military. So, this actually was much more serious than what I read in the above article I quote. My source is Sangay Gupta on Wolf Blitzer's Program on CNN TV on April 20th 2012.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265