As I watched the East Coast on Fire I thought that, "This is like California in the summer most years!"
But it isn't at all like the east coast except for maybe Florida or Georgia during any normal year. So then, I took the next step which is, "Food is likely going to be very regionally expensive this year throughout the U.S." which for most people might not be noticeable that much. However, for some it will not be good. But likely the worst hit will be Central And South America because the North American Droughts likely will raise food prices in extreme ways throughout North and South America. And those on lower per capita incomes than the U.S. might be hurt in a very serious way.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265