The Garden of Eden:
Earth: I wonder what these new human creatures will do here on Earth?
Earth regarding Jesus on the Cross: I wonder why they killed this fine young man who could talk to me and who really understood what life was all about?
Earth in 1945: I don't like nuclear weapons at all. This is the first time I'm actually worried about my ongoing survival. I already lost my brother who was blown up by these things who now is the Asteroid belt. Humans have finally become a threat to my ongoing survival. I'll have to think about what I can do to protect myself from them.
Earth in 2012: Well. I have to either thin humans out or eliminate them completely. There are just too many of them and if there is anything I have noticed it is that when they get desperate they will do almost anything to themselves or each other. I have no choice but to increase weather and earthquakes to thin them out or eliminate them completely, one or the other. The balance of nature here on my body where I live must be re-established. I wish they were mature enough to do this for themselves so I wouldn't have to.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment