Sunday, September 30, 2012

Earth: The Being

The Garden of Eden:
Earth: I wonder what these new human creatures will do here on Earth?

Earth regarding Jesus on the Cross: I wonder why they killed this fine young man who could talk to me and who really understood what life was all about?

Earth in 1945: I don't like nuclear weapons at all. This is the first time I'm actually worried about my ongoing survival. I already lost my brother who was blown up by these things who now is the Asteroid belt. Humans have finally become a threat to my ongoing survival. I'll have to think about what I can do to protect myself from them.

Earth in 2012: Well. I have to either thin humans out or eliminate them completely. There are just too many of them and if there is anything I have noticed it is that when they get desperate they will do almost anything to themselves or each other. I have no choice but to increase weather and earthquakes to thin them out or eliminate them completely, one or the other. The balance of nature here on my body where I live must be re-established. I wish they were mature enough to do this for themselves so I wouldn't have to.

No comments: