The head of the House subcommittee that oversees foreign aid said Friday
she was blocking $450 million in emergency U.S. assistance to Egypt
sought by the administration. The decision by the subcommittee head,
Rep. Kay Granger (R-Tex.), to halt the funds adds to the delay in
normalizing aid after protesters attacked the U.S. Embassy in Cairo
earlier this month.
end quote from:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265