The problem with writing the truth is that no matter what you write someone isn't going to be able to deal with it. So, often because I can often sense when people can't deal with what I write I delete it. Because I was taught to be polite to all souls "As much as possible" by Tibetan Lamas that I studied with. So, for me, it is not so much what the truth actually is, what tends to become important for me is: "Whether enough people who read what I write can handle the truth". And what I leave in print tends to be what people can mostly handle and benefit from. If I didn't function in this way I would not be honoring all my teachers including Jesus and Saint Germain and God. Because if there is any one thing that is true it is: "You are responsible for everything you know". So, how you dispense what you know to others is very important.
Imagine you were at a road crossing with cars, trucks and wagons going all four directions. Now imagine there is no stop sign and there is no traffic light. So, because most people cannot see the two roads as they intersect what happens is that there are many accidents as the four ways of traffic crash into each other. This is kind of what it is like when you see what is happening in deeper ways than most people. So, in this kind of situation you might try to stop people and talk to them before they all ran into each other, especially vehicles carrying whole families of innocent people.
This is sort of what it is like to understand life deeper than most people do.
So, unless you are a responsible person it is not necessarily a good thing to be a seeker after wisdom. Because if you are not responsible with what you learn incredibly bad karma can result. So, just remember, you are responsible to all life in the universe for everything you know every moment of your life. So, in trying to do your best for all beings you maintain your good karma and help all beings towards enlightenment as much as is possible in any given moment.
But then, If you believe in God sometimes God Comes to you and says, "Stay firm no matter who gets upset." And in the history books you see how this goes too. So, sometimes God prefers politeness and kindness like one does with children and sometimes God is: "Daddy Spank" metaphorically speaking.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment