I could have called this "The Full Body Cellular Food Orgasm" but I thought better of it.
It was almost 1pm and for some reason I hadn't eaten anything yet today other than water since I got up at 7 am to drive my daughter to school. So, I realized it might be good for me to make some fresh organic juice. I hadn't made a group of juices (vegetable and fruit mixed) fresh for a couple of days now. After doing 5 days recently on mostly vegetable and fruit juices I had sort of needed a break.
But, as I moved over to my refrigerator and took out the chard, kale, ginger roots, carrots, apples, spearmint, pineapple (all organic and fresh) I felt all the cells in my body getting really excited and happy. They knew what I would soon be giving them and they were unbelievably happy. I was really amazed to be experiencing just how incredibly happy every cell in my body was to be able to drink the fresh alive vegetable and fruit juice that I was making for my wife, myself and my daughter's boyfriend. And as I was experiencing this I thought to myself, "Wow! This is really amazing. It reminds me of how I felt as a 13 year old boy whenever I saw a really beautiful woman. But this time it is every cell of my body rejoicing in having something really healthy to feed each one. Amazing!
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment