To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Thursday, September 27, 2012
If you like Papayas and Coconuts
Today I tried something new. I have been buying Young Coconuts from Whole Foods and making them a part of my diet. So, I had some coconut milk left in a pitcher next to me when I opened a papaya. So, after I cut the papaya in half and cleaned out the seeds to eat the rest with a spoon I had the idea of pouring some of the coconut milk into the space vacated by the seeds and then spooning the papaya out. I found this for me was a real taste treat as well as nutritious and filling sort of like a very healthy dessert. So, if you like Papayas and Coconuts maybe you should try this as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment