Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Concentrated Life Force in Food

One of the more amazing experiences of this year for me has been just how important I have realized live foods are to how one feels every day. For example, this last week I ate mostly pasta and cheese and toast with cheese and butter and cereal and milk. I noticed how crappy I felt all this week because of this.   So, I made a list and took it to Whole Foods and here was my list:
4 young coconuts
2 baskets of organic raspberries
1 basket of blueberries
2 big bags of organic carrots
3 beets
3 pieces of chard
3 pieces of kale
2 mangoes ripe
7 apples
3 or more oranges for juicing
3 lemons
a Big container of Bronner's mint Soap (I have used this since the 1950s and 1960s)
2 big cannisters of Soy Protein
4 bottles of Tom's mouthwash
1 Tom's Toothpaste.

Then I came home and juiced with my Breville Elite Juicer 1000 watt all my organic things I wanted to in:
what my son calls
Beet Power
1 whole yellow beet with leaves
many carrots juiced organic
1 piece of organic ginger
kale
chard
1 whole lemon including peel

and my body was so happy it was going to be drinking Concentrated LIfe Force in Organic Fruits and Vegetables. This is amazing and way better than coffee if you want to exercise because the micro nutrients are like rocket fuel for your body. Now I feel great and am ready for that 3 mile plus hike with my son with an up and down 1000 feet rise and fall on the trail. Have a Concentrated Life force Day and feel Great!

No comments: