Saturday, September 29, 2012

No Man may See God and Live

This statement is out of the Bible but what does it really mean?

I think I can shed some light upon this because I have had this experience. This is not just an intellectual experience because once you see God you die and this is a given. The man or woman or child that you were before ceases to be and if you don't physically die through the experience then you will have to learn to live with God living inside your body from then on as long as you live. This is how it works.

When I was 10 to 15 years of age I had what I now realize was blunt Trauma childhood epilepsy, which my son who is a nurse tells me is the only kind of epilepsy you can grow out of as you skull grows as a child into an adult and makes more room for the brain to be okay in even with a concussion or dent your skull. So long about age 14 my father said to me, "You need to get some religion under your belt, son, if you are going to survive this." And he was right, so within one year of him telling me this when a seizure came on me I screamed to God, "I AM in command here" while I was desperately experiencing myself and God as one being in order to survive what turned out to be my last aura because as soon as I did this the seizure stopped and didn't manifest because God had heard me and joined me in my body. What I saw was all the armies and energies arrayed against me suddenly instead of attacking me and killing me become my armies from then on. Because God had joined me everything attacking me became My armies and God's armies from then on. I not only stopped a seizure (something I had never been able to do before) I never had another one the rest of my life. I was 15 at the time and within 2 months my complete physical appearance changed and I got my front teeth capped by a dentist (which had broken in half when I hit a car on my bicycle at age 9).

However, my experience of what it was like to have God live inside my body with me 24 hours a day was basically kind of terrifying at first. It was the opposite kind of terror of something bad. This was only a Good kind of terror but something so incredibly powerful I felt I had a Tiger by the tail and that if I ever let go of the tail of the Tiger that the tiger would eat me in one gulp. So, I couldn't ever be free of this incredibly powerful tiger that would either save me and protect me or it would eat me and my soul and I would disappear forever completely into God and lose my identity forever. So, I was struggling to stay alive in a body while God lived with me in my body. It wasn't that it wasn't natural for God to do this. I just knew my only way to stay alive was to be (married to God) in my body and this was very difficult at first because I was as much a boy as a man. I had just been forced into a man's decision at age 15 by God and life.

So, I guess I would put it this way. I asked God to come live in my body and to save my life and he did but the consequences of that request was more than any boy could cope with. So, I very quickly had to become a man to fully accept this responsibility that would never leave me as long as I lived in a body on Earth.

I think this is also where the statement "One with God is a majority" comes from because it is my experience that anything both you and God Agree on manifests. So because of this it is a very great responsibility to be just and true and correct and compassionate so God and you can agree which causes manifestation which is not limited in any way after you SEE God.

So this is my interpretation of what "No Man may SEE God and Live" and also "One with God is a majority" actually means.

So, if you have this experience please remember what I wrote here so you can actually physically and psychologically survive it because at that point you might become a blessing to all life in the universe over time as you learn to agree with God as he manifests things for you and all life around you by His Grace.

No comments: