Whether you see them as "Flukes of Nature" or actual "Miracles" in your life it doesn't really matter in the end. But, unless you or anyone can allow for the possibility of healing of yourself or any situation what can happen is that a person or a group of people get into a situation and it is the end of them. And it just doesn't have to be that way.
I have had many many miracles in my life and because of this I have always known that God and Angels are by my side always. So, I have more confidence than a lot of people might have always because I feel God and angels there all the time. So, in anything in life I can always ask if something is going to work or not and God and Angels will tell me if what I'm thinking of has a chance to work. If it absolutely isn't going to work they will tell me and I will usually instantly know not to try that. But, other times when it seems that all hope is gone they will say, "I know this doesn't look promising but it is. Go this way!" And I have never been failed ever when I get this kind of direction. The problem is when you don't listen at all and just go off half cocked in whatever direction you go. That is when you REALLY wind up in danger.
But, for me, there are no limitations at all as long as I use this method. They sky is literally the limit always.
But, in the end if you or a group doesn't allow for the possibility of miracles in difficult situations then truly there is no hope whether you see that as a miracle or as a fluke of nature. So, no matter what you believe or don't believe in life at least believe in the possibility of flukes of nature that can save your life or others. Otherwise, there is no way to survive really awful things and bad times. Allow for the possibility of Miracles!
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment